Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker found in cabinet at least 2 months old

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Purple Pills, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey everybody,

I found a firecracker hidden away in one of my cabinets. I remember making it and think it has been two or three months. It looks the exact same way it's two sisters did the night I made them. No funny smells or coloration. Is it safe to eat?

Funny thing is that I ate good amount of coconut oil with vitamin C an hour earlier. I am starting to feel the effects of that right now. While watching Square Grouper the Godfathers of Ganja I realize I am coming down with a cold. I go looking for some real Vitamin C and a tin foil packet drops right in my hand.

2. yeah man it sounds safe. And the extra time should have extracted more cannabinoids :smoke:

3. you should be good, only thing is it might not taste so great.

can I ask though, what are the effects of "coconut oil with vitamin C"? :confused:

4. Coconut oil infused with cannabis.

5. Letting it sit out for that long increased the potency, it's good to eat. :smoke: