Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker for the inbetweeners movie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeJacobs, Aug 16, 2011.

1. inbetweeners movie is out in england tomorrow so im making a killer firecracker for it. just got a 2g pickup of some dank white rhino, wondering how much i should be putting in to get me totally blasted! i rarely have edibles and ive been smoking once a week for the past few months, really slowed it down so my tolerence is fairly low. thanks!

2. Hmm...for our school soccer program, we host English players every year. The last day came and my friend and I were talking to two of the players about the language used in England. He told us to look for "The Inbetweeners" on YouTube. Pretty damn funny.

OT: Instead of making a firecracker, make oil or butter. It will work MUCH better then just making a firecracker.

3. 1 gram of true white rhino in a firecracker will get you blasted! Eat on a somewhat empty stomach an hour before you leave the house. Don't eat both grams it would be a huge waste. I'd make a .5 to .7 firecracker and eat it an hour before I'm planning to leave and burn a small bowl of whats left of that gram also.

4. hahahh us england are obsessed with that programme haha we've been waiting for this filmf for near a year. cant be arsed to make oil for a single dose edible, any idea on how much for one to get me high as balls?

5. thanks mate, i'll take your advice, around .8 of a gram and a fat spliff with mates before i go in should have me on my high as balls.

6. #6 Mgc1313, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    let us know how it goes

7. ok its the next day it kicked in after only about half an hour and i could barely walk after an hour i was high as balls for 9 or 10 hours, plus a few cheeky spliffys, highest ive ever been.
    on another note the inbetweeners movie was absolutely shit.

8. even when high? I watched really crappy movies while high, I could see the flaws, which made it sooo funny.

9. mate thats exacly what happened with me i kept seeing every single flaw

10. yea man i heard it was really shit, even though i live in the uk now ive only ever watched 1 episode of the inbetweeners haha it was ok but i dont think ill really go watch the movie