Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker/Edible with tobacco mixed with weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by channelgreen, Jun 10, 2016.

1. So yesterday around 4-4:30 I had 2 teeth extracted, it was my first time getting teeth removed and I don't know if people over exaggerate getting dry sockets so I won't risk smoking. So the only way I could possibly think of consuming without creating suction in my mouth is making edibles but my weed was already spinned with baccy, so could I put tobacco and weed on a firecracker? how bad would the chemicals effect me?

2. You smoke that junk, can't be any worse then eating it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. true. im more of a social smoker! smoking cigs in public turns me off and not to mention the smell is vile. so I use it to space out my weed, maybe doesn't do much but it eases my conscious making me think I had more

4. whatever you do don't fucking eat that tobacco

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll take your word for it lol