Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FireCracker Cocktail Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IglooBuds, Aug 6, 2008.

1. I am going camping Thursday-Sunday this week, I have about .8gs of dank and
    about 4 gs of some middies, now I want to make firecrackers for 2 of the
    days. Now I was thinking of using something like Day 1: 1g mids and .4gs dank and
    Day 2: 1g mids and .4 gs dank...

How do you blades think I should mix-it-up?

Note: I'm not trying to use up all my weed, at most 2gs of mids but all the dank
    (sorry if this is incredibly confusing, really baked...)
    [I have a scale so these will be precise amounts]

2. Bumper Cars...

3. i would smoke the dank out of bong/pipe, and cook with however much mids u wanna use

4. Really? I've made firecrackers about 4 times, all with purely dank, it was
    great! Just about .7 of dank a .4/.3 split in both crackers, all times was like
    a psychedelic drug...

5. If you really want to make edibles I'd just spread it out 50/50 on each one... There is a really great firecracker guide in Recreational Marijuana Use section by Hashmouf btw...

6. Yes I have read it many times, but he doesn't really cover using dank vs. mids,
    because he is a grower so usually uses hash or trimmings for edibles...

7. i always heard to cook with mids man.. try it on one of them and see if u get as high

8. #8 IglooBuds, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    Yea I'm planning on having 4 mid crackers and 2 dank crackers.
    So i'll be eating 2 mid crackers with 1g total and 1 dank cracker with .5gs, both days...
    For a total of 3 grams eaten in 2 days

9. cool.. ur gonna get fried..