Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker at an airport

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bobsagetIII, Aug 24, 2012.

1. hello

In a few weeks I'm going to be flying to the UK from Philly, needless to say I want to get baked out of my mind for the 7 hour plane ride. I want to eat a firecracker however I have a few dilemmas.

Ideally I want to bring the firecracker through security and eat in a bathroom or something. Will security allow food to pass through? And do firecrackers smell like weed or a peanut butter sandwich ?

2. Just eat it when you park your car, it'll kick after you're already through security.

3. Just eat it in your car or in the bathroom BEFORE security. They take 45-hour to kick in so with that said you can be sober for security and then when your chillin waiting for your plane you'll start to feel it and once you get on the plane your going to be peaking. Just put a gram in if you want to be good for the whole thing.

4. definitely make at least two 1g crackers and eat them at the latest possible time you can before going through security you should be taking off at about the same time you take off. imo fuck fire crackers take 3 ozs of coconut oil or vegetable oil and an eighth make a small serving of cannaoil and chug that bitch down..... that's what i would do at least:cool:

5. make a gigantic one before hand. I ate a 3g firecracker just before i left the house (was flying alone but riding to the airport with my dad so i didn't want to eat it in front of him). It kicked in as i was getting my ticket at the computer in the airport. Absolutely fried going through security.

If you make one, go big or go home, and eat it BEFORE security. You don't even want to risk it, since you're going to another country then who knows, if you get caught they might throw some international trafficking law at you

6. 3G? Damn, my tolerance must be low, .5g for me

7. Just FYI - all these blades are right, but I'm goin to come out and just say what they aren't saying: Don't take bud in ANY form through security, it's not worth it. You could end up loosing your flight, spending the night in jail and getting a huge ticket. Transporting illegal matter of any kind through airports is a huge deal to TSA - they will fuck you if you were to get caught.

That being said, edibles take awhile to kick in - just munch em beforehand and enjoy the flight :smoke: flying over/into London is amazing.

8. From my experience fire crackers smelt like burnt chocolate but at close proximity you can definitely smell bud

Don't chance trying to take it through its not worth getting caught, make two 1g firecrackers, eat them both and you'll be shitfaced, i recommend eating it as you arrive at the airport, this way you can chill outside and eat them and then have a 45 minute safe zone to go hand your luggage over and shit before they kick in, edibles can creep up on you out of nowhere, by the time you go to in the terminal you'll be feeling it pretty hard, the plane journey will be a breeze though

9. While I would advise against it. I went through security to London earlier this year with a huge bag full of various snacks without anyone checking a thing. It is a fairly common practice. If your going to eat it before boarding I would do it standing in line to be screened so that you are getting off as the plane is taking off.