Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FiReBiRd lighters!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happytrails420, Dec 4, 2011.

1. So today i went to the gas station and when i went up to pay like any good stoner would i looked at all the lighters and there was a stand that displayed this $5 firebird butane electric lighter and i thought this would be perfect for taking bong snaps!

So i bought it and went home to test it out and holy shit!!!

I sank like .3 bong snaps in 2 seconds and i could barely taste the butane unlike bics (with my experience) which have kind of a strong taste on the bud/smoke.

Overall very pleased would recommend this to anyone that smokes bongs and wants to take massive rips with minimal "lighter" taste! :smoke:

So whats your guys opinion on them? Have u ever tried them? (bongs only because Ik u can taste the butane in bowls sometimes)

2. Yeah I give your lighter about 2-3 days...

3. try out the herb iron, then you wont have to worry about inhaling any fluid

4. [quote name='"chroniccc"']Yeah I give your lighter about 2-3 days...[/quote]

How so?

5. Solar hits are always nice :)

6. Only if your a newb and dont know how to buy a bottle of butane fuel... :rolleyes: