Firealienromulans Rare Dankness Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by firealienromulan, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Hey everyone today I am starting my first grow journal in hopes of reviewing rare dankness seeds and receiving tips as I move forward. This will be my third time growing, but first time from seed in hopes to find a couple keeper phenos that I can keep around.

Alright heres the deal, I just picked up two packs of rare dankness seeds and ill be growing them both. I picked up one pack of Rug Burn OG (Ghost OG X Rare Dankness #1) and one pack of Lee Roy (Triangle X Rare Dankness #2). In total I am currently germinating 24 seeds total from the two packs (packs had over 10 seeds each). I will then weed out the males and veg the remaining females. My plan is to veg every female I get but to only flower the 6 best/healthiest. 

Im going to be growing these 6 plants once in flower under my 1000 watt light in my 5x6 tent. I will be using a digital ballast, magnum xxxl hood, with hortilux bulb. Ill be using cutting edge nutrients, coco, and eventually 3 gal pots. For now the seeds will be under one of my small t5 lights then eventually under my bigger t5. 

The seeds are in the process of germination, once they pop I will begin posting pics and constantly update once or twice a week. I hope you guys enjoy this grow and I look forward to posting!

2. Awesome man, I'll sub in for the journey. Good luck and happy growing my friend.

3. Already we are off! 21 out of my 24 have sprouted and three are hopefully about to! Didn't expect to possibly get 100% success rate, but stoked on it. Anyway I am going to call this day 1 and will continue updating.  IMG_9678.jpg

4. Nice germ rate. Did you use a heating mat or a dome? Usually those two things combined gets me 99%-100% success.

Looking forward to seeing the progress

5. nah just germinated in shot glass went right to coco under a t5