Fire Safe Cigarettes= Depopulation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, Nov 24, 2011.

1. We all know cigarettes are bad for you, but the fact is people are always going to smoke. about 25% of US citizens smoke cigarettes. Now the scary part is this new fire safe chemical they are putting in the squares. People who have been smoking for decades are complaining of illness due to these cigarettes

i can speak about this because im a recovering cigarette addict. i started smoking in the early 2000;s when i was about 12 or 13. I would occasianly have a cough here and there but that was normal. after 2008 ALL states passed a law which REQUIRES tobacco companies to make cigarettes fire safe. i started to get chest pains whenever i smoked a cigarette. i felt like the tar was sticking in my chest and i couldnt cough it up no matter how hard i tried. then i read that the chemical used is EVA which is an ingredient in CARPET GLUE. around the same time the FDA took control of tobacco companies. and we all know how trustworthy they are...

another thing, a few months ago, the FDA requires doctors to give patients this new form about tobacco smoking. it asks questions like "how much do you smoke" and "what brand". even if you are a smoker write "NON SMOKER" on this form. the goverment has NO RIGHT to know what you put in your body.

if you are a smoker i STRONGLY suggest you quit unless you want to end up in a FEMA camp.

2. I wish I could get my girlfriend to quit. She said this coming year its going to be her new years resolution!

3. ^ i hope so man. i still smoke a cigarette here and there when i bum em off my grandad but ive pretty much stopped buying packs cuz when i have a pack on me i get out of control with chain smoking. once you're an addict you're always an addict its all about self control.

nicotine istelf isnt bad its all these chemicals tobacco companies use to kill people

theres over 500 chemicals in a cig, and people only want 1.

4. [quote name='"Tokalo"']^ i hope so man. i still smoke a cigarette here and there when i bum em off my grandad but ive pretty much stopped buying packs cuz when i have a pack on me i get out of control with chain smoking. once you're an addict you're always an addict its all about self control.

nicotine istelf isnt bad its all these chemicals tobacco companies use to kill people

theres over 500 chemicals in a cig, and people only want 1.[/quote]

Yes exactly! I smoke Blu cigs for that reason, but unfortunately those (e-cigs) aren't as satisfying to her. But we are both going to work on getting her to quit. She hates her smoking more than I do which upsets me. Addiction fucking sucks

5. HAhaha as I just hauled one and spent 10 mins yacking into ye 'ol American Standard.

Sometimes I puke after I smoke, maybe it's when I smoke too much/too fast, I dunno.

6. That's a pretty big speculation. Why do you think people are going to be put in FEMA camps because they smoke? Because of the FDA and a patients form?

7. I wont quit unless I personally want to. But fuck them for regulating tobacco in this way. Who the fuck falls asleep with a cig and burns to death? Why don't we idiot-proof everything? Oh yeah, because common people, believe it or not, aren't that stupid and don't need a government to protect them from the most unlikely shit.. especially when everybody has to pay for it.. which is what I'm doing by being forced to smoke these "fire proof" cigs..

I will put "non smoker" on forms though.. That or just say "I'm not filling this shit out because it's none of your business". If a doctor wont see me unless I disclose personal details, fuck them, you can easily find one willing to help you without all the questions. Not because I really care if people know I smoke. I don't mind at all. It's just that unless smoking would play a significant role in why I'm seeing a doctor, there's no reason for me to have to tell them shit. I just like my business to be mine and not something for a stranger to have on paperwork. I'm not paranoid, I just figure why the fuck not out of principle.

8. Well its either that, or burn to death because of a careless cigarette.

The solution is the same though

9. Good post bro.The fda now has said they want to remove all vitamins from foods and take vitamin pills of the shelf making them only attainable by prescription only.People used to try and say this was a conspiracy l.Fda won't comment on it and I bet you've heard little if any information on this in the news.

10. The firesafe cigarettes they just made the cigarette distributors sell here in the EU just have thicker paper every half inch or so, so the cig goes out when not dragged on... some people bitch about that because they go out if you dont drag enough and talk too much, but you can just re-light them and its all good... that thingy about your cigarettes is kind off messed up thoug. :S

11. ^^^

This is what I was wondering , how are you linking Smoking to FEMA camps?

Even if the fire safe ingredient was an NWO plot to depopulate, I still dont see how you tie it in with FEMA camps, thats some imagination right there !

:rolleyes:

12. Cigs=depopulation; with or without the fire safty it's a carcinogen either way.

13. I quit for about a year but started back up again, because I'm a fucking idiot.

14. To me, as a nonsmoker, it's remarkable that you're blaming the hazardous nature of cigarettes on the government. Like you said, everyone knows it's unsafe to smoke because of the myriad of carcinogenic chemicals placed in the products by tobacco companies.

The government is trying to reduce the number of fires accidentally started with cigs. Is it a stupid plan? Probably. But cigarettes have been a stupid pastime for years, far before any fire retarding chemical was introduced.

I don't really understand why you're complaining. You know cigarettes aren't safe. You always have the option to roll your own. And your fear about being put in a camp is, to say the least, baseless.

15. Someone with common sense

16. I dont like cigs, used to smoke but since quit.
    They are just fucking gross, your just inhaling SHIT.
    For what? A small head rush that boarders on unpleasant. If you want to inhale a different kind of smoke other than weed smoke, you might as well smoke shit, it would be healthier for you.

17. the fireproof shit went into cigs around the winter of my freshman year of college, i recall all of me and my friends being very sickly, coughing non stop and more suseptible to colds. I now buy organic bags of tobacco and use injectors to do my own, no FSC. I hate fsc regardless of the health consequences, i have so many burn holes in my shirts from those fucking cigs. The cherry will just like fall off when u get to the rings, or if u try to drag it while its going out it will relight and burn up half ur cig. FUCK fsc, and fuck the fda stopping regulation of tobacoo products. idk i hate everything to do with the cig corps and shit. thats why i buy organic tobacco and pack my own. I buy a lb bag and tubes for around 35 bucks, it lasts me a month or sometimes more, and i jar up the tobacco.
    one thing ive noticed with my organic tobacco, if i pack up some cigs and let em sit in the pack for a day, that get dry and burn quicker. How come my marb reds, dont dry out after having a pack for ac ouple days, they may taste a lil different but feel the same. When i pack one of my cigs i can feel that it isnt moist but isnt dry, when the packed cig sits out u can feel it getting crumbly. im just curious if marbs or any cig dont dry out because of some nasty chems or what.

18. If you put a FSC under a black light you can see the Ethylene-vinyl acetate smeared on the paper, usually in two sections.

19. i fucking KNEW it! i knew that europe would pass this bullshit too! this is why i think its part of the NWO and my link to fema camps. I read something about how Chinese cigarettes have heavy amounts of heavy metals like lead and shit and over 50% of chinese still smoke. IDK man...maybe some people want to die? all i know is im done buying packs and supporting big tobacco. ill stick to my swedish snus for nictotine

20. grow your own tobacco? eCigs? natural tobacco shops? etc