Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire Purp (NJ)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Firekidt11, Jul 20, 2010.

1. #1 Firekidt11, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Soon as my boy walked into my room I could smell a q on him from across my room. When I saw the bag I was in awe for a minute. I've had purp before but I never seen something this purple in person ever. Looks like it's straight off google images

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Damn man, looks dank as hell. +rep enjoy that

3. +repd you back.

I'm about to call my friend over and smoke that in a gravity to test it haha.

4. +rep for barney weed

5. Damn yo, I haven't seen purple like that in jersey since last June (2009.) 201 over here.

6. Word i'm at 201 too.

Im bout to burn some of this with my boy then ill post a smoke report. i hope its half as good as it looks.

7. Shit man, enjoy that herb. I wish I could get my hands on some of that.

8. holy fack thats pretty lookin, id keep that shit on a shelf and show her off haha

did u get lots of it?

+rep

9. :eek: Some nice looking purps. How did it smoke?

10. Man I wish i could get some bud of that quality. Have a good time man +Rep.

11. +rep thats some dank weed you got there man enjoy :D

12. Damn nice pick up.

13. It's a pretty smooth smoke. The high is a very strong Indica. My thoughts are really slow even with some kief added on and a great body high. The taste is very skunky. It smells like a sweaty arm pit honestly lol.

repped every back

Looks: 10/10
    High: 9/10
    taste :10/10

Overall 9.5/10

I wanna give it that 10 but there's just something the high is lacking.

14. +rep op nice purp

15. someone said this is from barneys farm? would love to have this in the rotation. It reminds me of purple Erkle.

16. nah it just looks like barney lol

17. Yeah that's deff some erkle. I checked out some reviews and there's no doubt in my mind it's erkle.

18. If you don't mind me askin, what town?

19. I'm gng to guess lodi maybe totowa.