fire crackers!!! need help!!

Discussion in 'General' started by smokekushnchill, Feb 27, 2012.

1. alright so im bout to make these fire crackers i need a couple of questions answered first before i start

1. will a taco shell make do for a cracker? i plan on wrapping it in tin foil and doing the same procedure as would normaly so i was wondering whether it would burn and how people think that would work?should i make any alters in the temperature for the taco shell?

2. will "peter pan honey roast creamy" work instead of nutella i plan on adding vegetable oil to it and if you dont think it will work what type of pb would you recommend using?

3. plan on using a toaster oven..what do u think of that?

4.and last question ive heard so many different temperature and time to cook it for but i see an average of people using the temperature and time of "320 for 20 mins" which brings me to the question of what time and temperature do you use to cook the fire crackers at?

feel free to post your procedure of making fire crackers and give me some pointers thanks everyone

2. Id make canna-peanut butter or nutella without the cracker but that's just me. For instructions go look it up in the edibles section it's a sticky...

3. haha, a taco shell...c'mon man sure it will work but the taste may turn you off. if you have any cookies or other crackers laying around use those. when using oil just use small drops on top of the finely ground bud, alot goes along way. as for the temperature 325 degrees for 20 minutes will do the trick. throw em in the freezer when you take them out wait 15 minutes and munch down. i usually drizzle honey on mine before i consume for taste, but their really not too bad tasting.

4. haha yeah long as it gets me high im not worried about the taste and im using .5 kief not bud and thanks for awnsering all my questions like i needed

5. My recipe

1. Put peanut butter on desired cracker (Taco shell will work too)
    2. Put the desired amount of ground up weed on the peanut butter
    3. Stir with a toothpick
    4. Sandwich the crackers together (If using a soft taco shell just wrap it up, hard taco shell leave it alone)
    5. Wrap in tin/aluminum foil
    6. Let sit between 24hrs and 7+ days

I've done it this way with multiple crackers and 24hrs was the least amount of time and I still got baked with half a gram. I've noticed my high last longer the longer I let it sit, 24 hours still last a few hours, but with a week I stayed buzzed for a while before it wore off