Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe fire cracker help please???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sam2turnt_, Jan 3, 2017.

1. So I have attempted to make firecrackers, two times already. Each time i have not gotten high. The first two times I decarbed the weed and only put about 0.5g give or take on each cracker. And then i baked it in tin foil at 325 for 25 mins. it did not work. to be fair tho, i used some random expired peanut butter and thought maybe that was problem, so i added vegatable oil to the peanut butter and to no avail. So i took the liberty of buying some new peanut butter. My mom was the one who picked it out so idk if this is the right kind. but if anyone cause guide me in the right direction with the exact temperatures i should decarb my weed and for how long. & how long should i cook the crackers for? also these are the peanut butter facts: 15gs total fat, it says it contains; fresh roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oils (rapeseed,cottonseed, soybean), salt, and molasses. also states it was partially processed with genetic engineering.. is this okay to use? i'm tired of wasting weed. any help would be appreciated! thanks for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hi, you should only use natural peanut butter with only 100% peanut like this one, nutella spread also work great.

as for the recipe, i always do this one and it works great. i do not decarb:

firecrackers:
    1-spread nutella or natural peanut butter or both on two crackers like soda crackers or any brand.
    2- sprinkle finely cut weed on the two crackers
    3- press the two crackers together
    4- cover the crackers with alluminum foil
    5- bake in oven for 350 for 15 minutes
    6- dont use too much or you will regret it in an hour :)

Attached Files:

3. but i only have this peanut butter. will it not work? even if i add oil to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. i have never tried it personally, so idk, but i have read in the past that some people that made firecrackers with peanut butter like skippy brand or other brand with many artificial ingredients did not work well. I guess the natural oils from natural peanut butter is what makes it work but i could be wrong too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It didn't work because your decarb is a little wrong. Here is what works. 240*F for 30 to 40 minutes depending on how little or how much ganja you are decarbing.

Roughly chop / break up the ganja and put it in a small foil packet.

Put it in a pre heated 240*F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.

Take it out and let it cool for a min or two before you open it.

Mix it with coconut oil, peanut butter, butter, anything with a high fat content. The longer it sits the quicker it will effect you. It won't be more potent just hit you faster.

Take a quarter of a gram of decarbed ganja and sandwich it between two pieces of store bought cookie dough and cook as the package directs. That works amazingly well to get the decarb process down.

Once you get the decarb down you'll be making all sorts of good stuff. Decarbed ganja stinks and it will make your kitchen stink too, even just a half gram. Properly decarbed ganja looks dark, smells funky, and is completely dry if not a little sticky.