Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire cracker 5 hours?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke da weed, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I am on my way down to the beach tomorrow and it will be a 5 hour long drive. I made some fire crackers that I am going to eat 30 minutes before the ride, and was wondering if I will be stoned off my ass the entire ride, or how long of it? I smoke every day for pretty much the past 2 months, maybe a week or two break during it, but before that I had a 5 month break.

I usually smoke only mids, I am 6' 2" and 175 pounds.

2. Um when you consume weed, it takes some time for it to register... Last time it took me literally 2-3 hours to feel it. So yeah, your good, eat it during the ride lol

3. if you are making the firecrackers from like 1g of mids you probably wont be peaking the entire ride

but if you make it out of dank im sure you will peak through the entire ride.

eat them like 45 min to 60 min before BTW, it takes quite a bit of time to kick in

4. Yeah I usually make them with mids and it takes 2 hours or so to kick in. It lasts for about 3 or 4 hours. I like to eat the firecrackers and then smoke a few times afterwards that way when I start to come down the firecracker lifts me up again. Also to make them stronger- use natural PB with a lot of oil and don't skimp on the weed.

5. I got the bud packed in on top of the fatty ass peanut butter, been sitting for three day. Damnnn 1 - 2 hours before you feel it, I will take them right when I wake up, or should I take 30 minutes before we leave? I want to feel good all the way till I am there because I love the hot warm beach weather.