Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finished Xbox 360 stash box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdonnie, Feb 1, 2011.

1. way more epic than any lockbox..no cop would ever look there

2. especially if i throw it in my bag with all of my other gear, controllers, games! its perfect!

3. meh i like ps3 and xbox i use xbox for online games becuse of the better servers i am mainly a hand held guy i like the ps3 becuse of blu ray

4. my shtibox bit the dust a few weeks ago so this seems like a nifty idea
    +1 rep man

5. OP you must of course tell me how you made this genius contraption, for I still have my first 360 that broke. I want what you got my friend. You feeling me?:cool:

6. May I add that the PS3 is totally in the shit now that it's been cracked. Seriously... some experts predict there is no way Sony is going to be able to bounce back from this fiasco. Not to mention I can't find a single unhacked match online anymore. It sucks but...still got my 360.

7. haha yeah man.

1. open up the xbox carefully so you dont damage the outside cosmetics of the case (youtube this if you dont know how)
    2. remove all hardware you wont need any of this except the silver box that holds all of the hardware.
    3. coat the inside of the box with duct tape ( i prefer black) this helps with smell and looks cool.
    4. snap off all of the pieces that hold the box together in the back so that it just sits on top of it flush.
    5. snap off all pieces EXCEPT ONE on the front. so that all you have to do is remove the faceplate and unclip one thing to remove the entire top lid
    6. super glue the ends of the box on so that dont fall off and you wont have to deal with them later.

the only supplies i had to buy were duct tape and super glue.

i had the tools you need a sixe 8 and size 10 hex bit (i think thats what they are called)

you can also paint the outside if you choose. but i like plain and simple things. if you have any questions or need pictures for more explanation, hit me up with a personal message.

8. Very cool OP...I prefer my PC case just because I can fit a mason jar with a O in there, but this deffinitely rocks :wave:

9. I doubt i could fit a mason jar in mine. they need mini mason jars. lol

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnneDk3l3NE]YouTube - Membleton77's webcam video Feb 17, 2011, 08:07 PM[/ame]

11. ^^^^^^^^^^ You smoked good buddy? Dem eyes man lol!!!

12. Thank god for xboxs for being so shitty...i have 3 broken ones in my basement

I could make a MEGA stach box....oh my god

13. Pretty god job man. No rattles or anthing?

Now if only i had an extra 360 layin around:rolleyes:

14. nope she is solid! if you really want one check out ebay for junk ones. shouldnt be too much.

15. I'm doing this tomorrow.

16. I was gonna ask you where you got that one at, or if you really took apart a new 360..haha. Yeah pretty nice though, perfect for anyone living with rents, or at a dorm.

17. When my first 360 broke, I tried to fix it myself but ended up breaking it even more. Even wanted to set it on fire just for the lulz, But I'll definitely have my own Xbox 360 stash box, when I do I'll post the pix of it in this thread ;). Wish I could rep you, but it won't be worth anything.

18. Nice project man. Too bad the fanboys jacked your thread there in the middle. But then again what is the internet for other than anonymously talking shit about other people, or better yet their stuff.

19. can you make a tutorial how to do this?

20. Stashbox 420