Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finished 1st batch now questions.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SyntillaZ, Apr 19, 2011.

1. #1 SyntillaZ, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Well I just finished off my first batch of brownies and they were a huge success due to all the information I compiled from this website. However, I have some questions since there is never anything wrong with doing things better. :)

1.) I decarbed in the oven at 170 degrees for 28 minutes. My oven doesn't go down to 160 unless I put on convection oven but I didn't want the fan blowing stuff around in the oven obviously. Is this correct or should I be doing something else?

2.) I put it into cooking oil for the brownies and had it at an extremely low heat setting (2 on the oven to be exact, with only 1, Low, and Melt being lower). As a result, I was concerned that I may not have extracted everything out but the herb was a dark brown with even some black by the end. So I may be over worrying about nothing with regards to this but I'm sure everyone knows how it is wanting to get every precious morsel out of your herb.

3.) I was thinking of slicing fresh mangoes on top of the brownies since I always felt a difference when I ate a mango 45 minutes before smoking. When eating it though it needs to be together and not an hour before I eat the actual brownies if I wanted to "test" the efficacy though right?