Finish Too Fast

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by qwerty man, Apr 14, 2014.

1. My sex life is great. I'm a recent college graduate working in a big city with a lot of new friends as well as old friends. One problem that's always bothered me is I finish really fast. Like really really fast. It was a problem for me back in college as well, but because most times I was drunk, I could last a lot longer.

Girls that I know/have known me for a long time don't mind it and we wait 5 minutes and just have sex again, it's almost like a technical issue. But with someone I'm hooking up with for the first time, it can be super awkward and there's just nothing to say...the only thing I can do is jack off within an hour or so before fucking and I'll be good, but most times I don't have that kind of notice.

This problem almost makes me not wanna hook up with new people if I know I'm gonna see them again...what can you really do? what can you say?

2. Cock ring?

Omega369

3. Practice and condoms.

4. Stick a carrot up your butthole

5. Practice when you're alone. Train yourself to go longer.

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

6. Thick condoms and thinking of your Grandma

7. Seconding the condoms suggestion, added bonus for not knocking up a random lady. But apparently condoms feel shit for guys?
    Could always get kinky with a dominant girl and come only when she lets you ;) a cock ring would defs help in that case

8. I ounce wen't upto 10 in around 4 hours.Oh yeah

9. fOCUS AN CONCENTRATE DANYAL SON.

BREATH IN AN OUT.

WAX ON WAX OFF.

10. What the actual fuck man hahaha, shit I just woke my girl up laughing :/

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 bLazeNgLaze, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    WHACK ON WHACK OFF*
    Just practice bro. My ex girlfriend was 27 and had wayyyyy more experience than I did. I lasted like 2 minutes the first time we had sex, and I said "never again" because I felt like shit. So I practiced. You better believe I fucked her like a champ from then on out. She was fucking amazed and always had at least one orgasm.
    Here are the keys:

Jerk off a TON.

When jerking off, make it feel the absolute best you can. (We all know dat pussy feels great)

Bring yourself to the edge and then take a 2-3 minute break. Then repeat. Eventually you will get to the point where you beat off for
    like 30-1 hour straight and you are like "fuck, did I seriously just do that?"

Also, do kegel exercises! These help tremendously and I recommend them for all guys!

If you have to, take a break with the girl! When you are about to cum, stop, and go down on her for a minute.

Find a rhythm. This is where most guys(used to include me) fuck up. Do like 2 shallow pumps followed by a deep one, then repeat. Or make up your own. If you're just fucking pound away, you are going to blow your load in like 2 minutes every time. You can use finesse and strategy to still make a girl have an absolutely ridiculous orgasm.

Hope this helps

I also recommend kegel exercises for the ladies out there! It makes you vagina super tight!

12. Why did i not think of that.

I got too caught up in the film. :smoke:

13. Hi!

Hi. I'm cumming.

Bye!

Wow. That was fast.

14. #14 washedmothafuka, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Bad advice. This will likely cause his problem to get worse. Kegals are the last thing you want to do when you bust too early in bed. OP, pm me...I'll give you some pointers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. its ok to be fast as long as your furious  :hello:  :hello: :hello:  

Im going now dont worry :hide:

16. The whole jacking off before a date or sex sesh is partly myth, as it doesn't always work.

Build your stamina. Exercise. BREATHE (in through your nose, out through your mouth). Do you smoke? Smoking makes it hard to get up and stay up sometimes because of your nerves.

17. I find that abstaining from fapping makes me last 200% longer as as pose to when I did once a week I was a minute man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Hah not me, it feels waaay to good if I haven't fapped for a few days.  

Who cares op?  As long as you are ready to go again I see no issues.  Lots of girls enjoy getting guys off (as do most guys with girls).
    What's up with the 5 minute break tho?  It only takes a few seconds to wipe up.  :p