Fingering my GF.. ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Set_it_off, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hey ppl.

Okay, basically, I recently did sexual stuff beyond feel/makeout for the first time so this why I am going to ask this.

Last night I fingered my girl(not the first time) and it just went on and on and on and on till she didn't have any stamina left. She is always wet when I start and when she really starts freaking out I can feel her pussy just getting wetter and wetter. But the thing is, I have NO IDEA if she actually climaxed even once, because we always go through this Wet, extremely wet/freaking out, back to wet, repeat. Either she never orgasms or she is able to have a fuckload?

eh???

2. Multiple Orgasms

3. You're both allowed to talk during the process.

4. :laughing: thats good stuff.

5. lololololol. Thank you for making my day.

6. lol just ask her if she came man.

and yes girls can almost always cum multiple times

7. i always ask and if its a it was good.

then theres the answer.

if she is sitting there panting exhausted and doesnt feel like being touched anymore,

then you have done your job as a man.

also like above posters said, talk about what she wants.
    :smoke:

8. Was she begging for mercy? No? You didn't do it right :p

9. The wetter the better!

10. Well if she freaked out and was really wet chances are she came. I don't think she'd keep letting you do it if she wasn't getting anything from it.

And you could try a simple question "did ya cum baby? Generally gets you the answer you are seeking.

11. don't even ask her if she came.it'll make you seem less confident in your pussy fingering skills.just act like you da man and she'll dig it!:cool:

12. yea i been wondering the same thing. I was greasin my knuckle one night and my girl was just panting and breathing hard while i was rubbing her cilit and i felt some juices start to erupt.. Too bad i had to stop, because for a second there i believed i had a squirter... and if that were the case then i would have to go buy a ring. :D

--- one of mymajor fantasies

13. Hop off, dude. I'm not a kid and i enjoy a good finger bang.

14. Finger banging is where it is at. I think it is my best skill in the bedroom.

15. Mine too, I have long fingers too so that always helps.;)

16. well, ime, the wet ones are usually squirters. if you're not sure if she's climaxing, stick your face down there and have a towel handy, lol. i think handjob/fingering orgasms don't really count as orgasms... i see them more as a form of foreplay, a greasing of the gears for some other type of penetration.

noted

17. :laughing:

18. #19 smokedahoot, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    yea finger fucking is good clean fun, i commented on the lack of know how on how to know if your chick is cumming. you guys do realize that only a very low percentage of women can cum from penitration...something like 90% of women need clitorial stimulation. The best way to pull of a make your girl cum by finger fucking is to stand or sit behind them and that way your body's natural motion is to start high and press till you get in the girl and then when pulling out bring your hand back toward the top then repeat...*this is for guys with little knowledge of female parts* (I love the stirring the stew technique...thatll get em ;) ) but there are VERY REAL cues as to whether or not youre getting the job done. *girl that loves to get fingered...right on.* nothing is every wrong with that, only when you dont know how/whether you can make your chick cum is when it can get damn right annoying for the chick. thats all that my comment meant...i guess i shoulda said "Novices":p...

but i guess i've always practiced my art of tonguing...nothing better than having a clean shave and being in the know with what youre doing down under.