finger yourself?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by handsdown, Dec 24, 2008.

1. alright ladies this ones for you,
    a lot of girls say theyve fingered themselves before but dont do usually do it, reason being the guy should do it for them. i respect that but i want to know if its bullshit so what about for the girls here on GC? what do you all think?

2. that's bullshit -- if a guy wanted to finger me, i'd probably reject it. guys who know what they're doing will finger fuck you. there's a big difference, men.

simply sliding a finger in and out will maybe emit a yawn.
    however -- two fingers, curved in a come hither style banging away at the gspot might feel an orgasm, dependent upon the skill of the finger fucker-er.

i need to draw some pictures or something.

3. Kinkz is so right. When a girl fingers herself she knows exactly what to do and can orgasm quicker and easier than most men can do it for them.

But if you get a guy who really knows what he is doing than it can be great and get a really good orgasm. But like Kinkz said it is much more than just poking your finger in and out. :p

4. You don't even have to "finger yourself" to have an orgasm if your a girl...at least i don't. I get off just fine without it thanks. And besides, I'd almost rather do it myself...at least I know its going to be good.

5. im spoiled... my boyfriends very good with his hands :love: other than that i prefer toys; if ya got em why not use them :yay:

6. I fingered myself regularly before I was very sexually active.

I enjoy it when a guy does it rather than myself now a days, but at times if they don't know what they are doing chances are it is bit too rough and uncomfortable.

Other than that, it is enjoyable to do it yourself, or have your sig other do it.

7. now thats true my man no's what he's doing and don't forget the shower head works wonders to hahahaha:hello:

8. i rarely do.
    maybe i just fail at it, but i get basically no pleasure from it when i do it myself.

ex-boyfriend was amazing at it. pretty much the only way i could really reach orgasm.
    i miss those fingers.. :(

9. my girlfriend thinks its disgusting to do it to yourself :(

10. I finger myself all the time (my boyfriend loves to watch). I also love it when my boyfriend does it cuz hes really good at pleasing me :D

11. my boyfriend has gorilla hands so he sucks at it lol but i do it on the regular. to me it no different than a guy jackin it.

12. Toys FTW!!! I love my toys when my guy is not around....or even when he's around to join the fun! ;)

WTF??? Why?

13. haha the OP's name is Handsdown lolol

14. too funny - I didn't even notice that

15. I'll quote this post from the "How to finger a girl properly?" thread.
    Watch that video.
    It's pretty useful.
    I'm going to get myself all finger knowledgeable for the next girl I meet.

16. Im so glad someone else asked that question. Ill come home dead tired from work and my girl friend will want some and all i wanna do is go to bed so i tell her to finger herself and she gives me a disgusted look. I thought maybe sex ed teachers taught guys its ok to masturbate and girls cant?

17. Well girls tend to think that its bad to masterbate and that its wrong. Maybe they've just never successfully given themselves an orgasm. Or maybe those girls are all prudes. But to be honest try to get her to mutually masterbate with you. If she is open to stuff in bed anyway. Tell her how turned on you get by watching her play with herself and maybe she'll do it more often haha

18. a girl who doesn't know how to finger her own pussy will go through life never knowing that she's missing out on something.

ladies -- explore your pussy. it's like a fuckin amusement park.

19. I used to finger myself all the time,... day in and day out. I didn't have much in terms of stamina with it so it'd only be for like 30-second segments but I'd do it all day,...

Then I purchased a dong.

Now I don't like to finger myself at all, my nails are too long and it hurts,... and I don't really like it when guys do it cuz it just feels weird normally,... I don't like the whole fancy bit with going in circles or feeling all around or trying to get as many fingers in there as possible.... It just feels really weird,... so if that does happen, I prefur to be just finger fucked.
    Unless it's like a new guy or a one-night deal, then I'll be courtious and let them do what they want and moan and whatnot so they think they're doing a good job.

20. Lets just say I'd REALLY, REALLY rather have a guy do it.

Really.