Finger in the Blender

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cleonnali, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Whelp i was very hungover this morning and was using our immersion blender to make some eggs and while i was cleaning it, it somehow turned on and massacred my finger...

It was millimeters from the bone and tendon, if those had been hit I'd have lost it for sure. The hospital staff was really friendly and knew exactly what they were doing, the doctor doing my stitches was a pro, Got my finger reattached, and looks like im just gonna have a stupid story and a cool scar :D

Got out in the afternoon, went home and rolled up a spliff. Bout to roll up another one and sit back and watch The Walking Dead. Lucky day for me haha

2. holly shit....

3. hate when that happens

4. Pics or gtfo

5. Exactly.. I wanna see some stub! :mad:

6. Why would you not take the blade out of the blender? And why was the blender plugged in to begin with? I hope you don't own a firearm. You'll probably try to clean it with one in the chamber.

7. [quote name='"StickyIkyMarley"']

Exactly.. I wanna see some stub! :mad:[/quote]

This lmfao deliever op!

8. i hate to be the one to do this but ima have to call bs.

how could they reattach a blended finger...? prove me wrong with some pics tho!

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax2BOCoVDJk&feature=related]Will It Blend? - Magnets - YouTube[/ame]

10. its good that blender sucks.

11. Reminds me of the time I was using my penis to clean my immersion blender; it somehow turned on.... AND I LIKED IT

12. #12 Cleonnali, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Nah it was an immersion blender, the kind that you dip into like eggs and shit to make them blended, i was cleaning the inside part where the blade was and like i said i was fairly hungover so i wasnt really paying attention >.<

it wasnt so much lopped off as it was hanging by a little bit, so they were able to get the whole thing back together

anyway its all wrapped up now so theres no stub to be seen, but i should be fine in like two weeks, got 13 stitches on mah finger and they put me on some antibiotics so all should be well =D

13. one thing though...
    how do you make eggs in a blender?

14. what if I need to shoot someone while im cleaning it?

15. This is the kind of blender it was, the blades dont come out haha

[​IMG]

16. How did you roll up several joints after the hospital visit with a previously decapitated, stitched together finger?

17. Hm, we sell those at the warehouse I work at.
    OP - I think the people have spoken, photographic evidence would be good.

18. exactly =D im pretty lucky, its just the one index finger on my left hand, ive figured out how to roll without it haha

19. This is exactly why I blend my eggs with a fork.