Finger Hash

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by scsteveaustin, Nov 10, 2018.

1. I know a few uses for finger hash I.e. cooking or putting bits in joints or blunts.
    And judging on how these plants have gone, im predicting ill get a fair bit while trimming. So I was wondering if its possible to just smoke it in a dab rig if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Happy Seshing :bongin:

2. You can't just dab hash dude you can make it into dabs though

Also sweet ass name did you see Stone Colds stopped drinking all together now & is smoking weed instead :love-mj:

3. Yeah thats the sort of response im looking for, you do know what im talking about though when I say finger hash, like the pure resin your fingers pick up during harvest?

And yeah bro hes my fucking hero, but apparently its not quite working for him!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I smoked finger hash with bong, but the effect was hard and it didn't last very long. I tried it with vaporizer and it is amazing, the taste is so amazing, the effect is really nice, relaxing..adn it lasts long

• Like Like x 1
  5. personally, I would vape/smoke it raw, press it into rosin to dab, or put it into the Magical Butter Machine

6. Think that this is called Charas in most of the world. Not sure if it is what you are talking about but that that is how Charas is produced, by rubbing your hands on the plant the collecting the resin. I'm not trying to be a dick, just inputting on the terminology as it might improve the responses you are getting.

Charas (if that is what you are talking about) is amazing in bong, joint and vaporizers. No clue why one of the guys before this post had trouble in a bong, but it might have been commercial grade black Afghan and that is pretty much shit, comparable to "Soap" (in my country called standard). Also tastes like shit because they tend to mix in a lot of stuff in the commercial grade ones.

Your own should have a lot higher concentration of tris, no contaminants and be better than/the same as dry sift/shake.

Mine is "smoked" in a vape + bong however, thought that doesn't really matter much.

7. Finger hash is the loving goodness one collects from ones fingers after trimming.

• Disagree Disagree x 1