Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finger grinder

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kessDAmess, Oct 16, 2013.

1. So I've always wandered if using my fingers to grind up my herb wastes any of the THC on it. What are your thoughts on it? And if so, what would you say the best way to grind it up with your fingers as in preparation , etc... Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I always have this in my wallet; it's very good used hah!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381878859.288536.jpg

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1249051-The-Journey-of-indoor-scrog---New-SuperKush-w/-pics-*Enjoy

3. Buy a grinder .... Or if u have to use scissors .. It definitely takes away from it

4. It does not take much away. Don't listen to a lot of these cheap people whod save the salt at the bottom of the pretzel barrel. Id buy a grinder just for convenience, but do what you do.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks for the responses ppl. Greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Honestly, you do lose a bit of the THC, but what I always try to do is either break it up into BB sized pieces and go I town, or stuff a nug in the bowl, and crunch it down once with my thumb, that way, it's a little less dense, and itll smoke up that much faster. but if your buds mad wet, that shit ain't gonna work hah