Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Weed On Vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fluffystoner, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Just curious to know how all of you manage when you go on vacation. I am going to cape cod for two weeks and am flying. Therefore, i cannot bring any sticky green with me on the trip :(.
    [​IMG]

2. Honestly man, the only thing I can suggest is that you approach somebody who you can guarantee deals/smokes and ask him in the smartest way possible man.

Only you will know how to ask the dude/approach him cause it's all gonna be based on where you are and what's surrounding you. I'm sure it shoulden't take too long though bro.

But good luck though, and enjoy your stay there, my favorite movie Jaws was filmed at Martha's Vineyard right by cape cod, so I envy your stay there!

3. I am having the same issue in Paris.. I am from NY. No matter how many people I try to identify as someone with a hookup.. I get nothing... I have asked a few people and they all just got kinda pissed and I walked away...

4. Ask the locals. Or where a bob marley shirt so you can be easily spotted haha.

5. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']Ask the locals. Or where a bob marley shirt so you can be easily spotted haha.[/quote]

Do this and make sure you don't act like a cop

6. Lmao yeah, Bob Marley shirt. I never though of that.

Yeah just act chill the entire time too mate.

7. My family owns trailers on campground on the Cape, I need a dealer for when we go up there. Wish I could help man :/

8. if your 21 hang at the bar til close. i have smoked cigs many time outside a bar and guys will come out and hti there pipes and go back it. just ask them

9. This is what I do look at peoples eyes in the hotel and usually within a couple of hours I am hooked up, they dont have to be stoned but stoners just have a certain look about their eyes, once you know this look it is then very easy spotting a stoner.

ITS ALL IN THE EYES

10. I'm only 18 ): Ive heard people say stand at the mall and ask but its kinda sketchy you know?

11. "Hey man, do you smoke?"

"Smoke what?"

Bingo.

12. Go to p-town and and ask anyone who seems to not be a tourist.

13. Just ask kids __ thread or anyone who looks young stoner type skater boarder

14. If you're lucky fate will deliver. only hours after landing in Paris (after a 36 hour flight from Auckland) I met some old Algerian guy who could hardly speak English who gave me a chunk of hash. (I think I earned it since I listened to him preach about Islam in bad English for about an hour.)

15. [quote name='"Tetra416"']If you're lucky fate will deliver. only hours after landing in Paris (after a 36 hour flight from Auckland) I met some old Algerian guy who could hardly speak English who gave me a chunk of hash. (I think I earned it since I listened to him preach about Islam in bad English for about an hour.)[/quote]

LMFAOOOO THAT'S TOO FUNNY! I'm gonna start my search tomorrow as it is my first "official" day on the cape. If anyone knows where west yarmouth is, that's where I'm staying. Any more tips would be appreciated!

16. "Find a cigarette. Walk up to someone who is also smoking one and ask them to use a lighter real quick. If said lighter has no safety, and ash on the bottom, just pull the trigger and ask them"

Saw that on a similar thread.

17. That sounds like a good idea except I don't smoke cigs ( I'm really paranoid of cancer). I thought only people in my area took the safety off lighters!

18. I have a house on the cape and I know that Hyannis is full of smoke shops. Hang outside one of those and you'll find someone!

In fact: try "Puff the Magic" in main street. They've got some good guys working there.

19. [quote name='"AG222"']I have a house on the cape and I know that Hyannis is full of smoke shops. Hang outside one of those and you'll find someone!

In fact: try "Puff the Magic" in main street. They've got some good guys working there.[/quote]

I will definitely try that, thanks dude!

20. No problem. Il be down there this week, if your on South Cape Beach Youll definitely see me lightin up haha