Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding the crazy stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pancake420, Dec 24, 2008.

1. I don't really consider myself to be a long time smoker. Its been about ten months since my first time and ive been smoking everyday since August. I love the bud I get but the thought of smoking some crazy stuff has always been there. How do you find all these bad ass plants like white widow, northern lights, and blueberry yumyum. Do you have to live in a big city or what. Is there some secret to finding it that no one has let me in on.

2. HAHAH nah man, depends where you live and the people you no really. In BC, we ONLY got dank shit. but yea meet some people that smoke and you'll get nice hook ups. :smoking:

3. See im in a little town with about 15,000 people so I bet it will be harder to find. The only thing Ive ever smoked with a name was white rhino. That shit was bad ass lol.

4. hahaah just find some people, you never no, maybe your whole town is filled with pot head :D hahah but yea white rihno is bomb. if u cant get good shit just stick with what you got.

5. I bet youve gotten some good shit before just because it doesnt have a name doesnt mean its not good. Im under the impression that you think name=good and no-name=bad?

6. That's the funny thing about potheads. So many people you would never expect smoke the ganj. the stereotype of a stoner is really just that, a stereotype. As you become more involved with weed you will find out that there are a LOT of closet smokers.

7. You just have to know the right people after a while. A lot of dealers sell no-name dank that could be any of those good strains

8. No, I know that no-name doesn't equal bad its just that it would be nice to go, "hell yea, ive tried that," ya know what I mean. I mean I love the stuff I get don't get me wrong. Its not too compacted, not leafy, has barely any seeds if any, and gives me a great body/head buzz but I just really wanna try everything lol.