Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Sativas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cherrygarcia, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I'm getting sick of all the indica/ indica hybrid around here (long island, NY) and being only 18 most of my hookups are guy's I went to high school with. I asked the guy with the "best" bud (some CRAZY crystially indica, stinks something wonderful, doesn't have a name but it hits you like a tank put's you on the moon and GLUED to the couch) if he could get me some sativa. Had NO clue whatsoever about what I was talking about, and now must think i'm weird or something because he wont answer my texts, even though I had bought from him 2 dozen times at least.
    I'm worried that if I ask another kid they'll say the same thing. I usually either smoke alone or with just one or two real good friends who get their stuff from the same people.

Do you think most guys my age know what I'm talking about when I say sativa? or would I wind up loosing more hookups? like I even described the difference between them to the kid, "some bud gives more of a clear trippy thought high, more energy, some bud is kinda foggy and lazy more chill high" and he just wasn't getting it. Is that a normal reaction from teenagers?

2. Yeah, some people are stupid. The classic stoner dialogue of "Hey man, i wish we could get some sativa around here" Guy 2: "Woah man, stay off the hard drugs!" fits here well

Teenagers aren't exactly the epitome of knowledge, in case you didn't already know that :smoke:

3. ^^ Yeah some people aren't that knowledgeable about marijuana nor know the difference between an indica strain and an sativa strain, my best bet is visit an university nearby but don't be sketchy and don't be afraid to ask.

4. Yeah around here there's definitely more Indica's going around, but recently found some nice Sour OG! ^^

It sucks there's fellow stoners out there that aren't educated in that respect too...maybe just ask them if its a head high or body high?

5. Its SCARY how uneducated some hard core smokers are, I dont expect everyone who smokes to know alot about it, but people who buy QP's and HP's like that kid I mentioned should certianly at least know that there are two distinctly different family's of weed.
    Lmfao it's funny how true that is. at a DSO concert a while back I picked up a big ol block of hash (me and the guy I was buying from were so high I forgot to pay I called him the next day appologizing and offering to come out to give him the $100, he said "Nah man its cool we had a good time so we're straight." Gotta love Deadheads. Anyway I digress) that must have been from some Sativa because my mind was ROLLING. Watching videos on theorietical physics I had some of the CRAZIEST ideas that I WISH I could remember. stuff was the best high I've ever had, by far. Trouble is outside of concerts, he only sells in oz's and up; for a certian unmentionable he sells nothing short of a whole sheet (and its some DAMN good unmentionable). :rolleyes:

Concerts like that are the only place Ive found real satvias.
    AZN apparently thats too complicated too, when I buy from somebody for the first time and ask that they look at me like im crazy too. "Head high" is kinda vague, if you're high regardless of indica or sativa your heads gonna at least be a little screwy, and then I sound like an idiot as if I dont know what being high feels like:p:smoke:

I think I'm gonna start hanging around school I'm taking summer classes right now, but my class starts and ends early in the morning before most people get there I think I'ma hang around a little while longer. Any tips on picking up at a college?

6. My dealer is 26 and has been smoking since he was 17, and I asked him about sativas and indicas and his response was "hey man, I don't know what that means I just smoke the stuff." And he buys in 1-3oz at a time. He also said that all weed is just weed, and that its all the same =( I get so upset at how uneducated these people are.

7. when dealing with high school dealers most will sell mids, or have no clue what strain their dank is. it gets better as everyone gets older, trust me. you will find better connects, and hopefully some sativa.

8. Dude over here alls I can find are sativas! My mind gets so accustomed to it that I bearly even get high. I'm not complaining but having those body sensations are the fucking best after smoking indica.