Finding positivity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Jul 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Actually I do have a few plants I take care of. One's a strawberry one, the other is a Cayenne pepper plant. There small but, still produce goods. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you have any nature preserves near you? That is my sanctuary, do some bird/wildlife watching or look for mushrooms and admire them, maybe do some photography.

Also, for lulz, have you ever watched Carbonaro Effect on YT? Always gives me a chuckle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nature is the very best for anyone’s head! The suggestion of exercise was excellent.

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have mountains I go on top of :). And ice caves, and lakes, I enjoy going to the gardening stores, and fruit stands.

I'm back to the ice caves today. These ice caves in particular:

20180531_141927.jpg
    I actually have come to love nature with as long I got the bug spay :)

I want to explore botany just so I can learn more about plants. That way college won't feel as hard.

At 21 I want to apply for legal bud trimming or working at local pizza place I like. Then continue college and, hopefully I will have lose enough weight by then but if not its not hard to keep working out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yo, @MTMLSandman420. How's things? I've been thinking off and on about you. Hope things are looking a little better for you. I know our religious beliefs differ, but I have been praying for you. I believe it helps.
    That's some beautiful scenery you've got there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I must say you are lucky to have such nature.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A little better I went on a nature hike to relive things today :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Imma try buy land in it. It keeps me living my man. I love being high altitude. My motivation is that I'm gonna try live by some glaciers. The cool crisp air always puts my inner mind at peace.

• Like Like x 1