Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding new Connections (NYC)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiedtoastick, Aug 6, 2010.

1. I apologize if this is in the wrong spot.

I live in a small town in Jersey. Not much here as far as bud goes, just mids and dirt.
    I can go to New York City whenever I want, the trains run back and forth all day. I know they got dank stuff somewhere in the NYC, but how do I go about finding it?
    I've always met previous connections through friends, so I am entirely new to this process.

2. Central park, ask stoner looking dudes. whatever you do don't go to harlem/heights for 100 bucks you get one free dime, it sucks. So many cops too.

3. Lol nahhhh you should go to harlem. Its safe, dealer like on every block. Just roll threw with like two twenties and play it cool and try to get a number. Legit ask almost anybody.

like 100th st and above i mean. dont pass 125th lol.