Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RambleOn1970, Feb 7, 2011.

1. So yesterday my buddy and I drove to our usual spot and started taking some resin tokes(we were out of bud) and we had some of a hubby bar. So as my friends taking a resin tee he dropped the hubby bar between my seat. So we immediately try and find it. We end up finding the hubby bar and probably another gram of bud under the seat! We were so excited we started like screaming and freaking out! It was like finding gold! Well apparently last week he thought he dropped some bud but didnt even notice I guess. Well ya we ended up getting fucked up and it turned into a chill night. So anyone else have some cool stories about finding bud?

2. That must've been some shitty smoke after finding that stale bud under your seat. Probably inhaled some dirt and dust too.. whatever you gotta do to get high I guess lol

3. nice me and my bud was cleaning his truck and we found 2 grams hoping to get some weed today test out some dank in my magic flight launch box

4. Ya it was a little gross but still way better than resin!