finding bud on craigslist? (DC/VA/MD)

Discussion in 'General' started by radia, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Have anyone tried to find some bud through craigslist?
    I live in VA and there are always some people willing to sell 420..
    They do say that they are not LE, (who would say it anyway) but I got a feeling that they seem rather fishy..
    I'm asking because I don't know anybody around here, and finding one seems difficult for me.
    Any successful stories? or should I stop searching for bud on craigslist?

2. I would avoid it at all costs.

If they're not the police then they are probably going to rob you.

3. lol i would never think of craigs list... just ask friends or neighbors or random ppl

4. i did this once when i first moved to delaware about a month ago. what i did was go to the 'strictly plantonic' area, did a search for '420' then emailed 2 people that seemed cool.

one of the dudes emailed me back, we chatted on facebook, talked on the phone, then when i kinda knew he was cool met up with him at his place. it worked well, but i was def a little paranoid.

i asked him to meet me on the street, so i could see what he looked like b4 i went to his place. when i saw him i could tell he was cool. we chilled and smoked some bowls b4 conducting business. it all worked out cool and i still cop from the dude. just gotta be really careful in screening people. cops try to use certain words and if ur intuition tells u something listen to that shit.

5. I probably wouldn't take the risk, on that same note go for it, I wanna see if it works.

6. I bought a zip of shwag off a CL guy. I felt most of the risk was on his end.
    My only complaint was the quality but I got what I paid for. Seemed like a Nice kid.

7. Never a good idea, but hey if it works it works I guess...

I wouldn't ever resort to craigslist. Webehigh.com maybe, but even that's not too solid sometimes.

8. i have done it. search personals > strictly platonic > '420'

did it to see what would happen. overall not worth it better off just staying with the dealers you have but go for it and see what happens. be prepared for cops n robbers tho. never know what it might be

9. ummmm, i would probally not do it. that sounds really sketchy. and there have been stories about people getting robbed for little shit when they go to buy it from someone on craigslist. so i would totally not go for it

10. Sure post on craigslist you're looking for bud, and when narcs come to your door don't be surprised.

11. id risk it for lsd or shrooms

12. #12 smokeitup421, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    i posted a want add for weed on craigslist in my area.

just for shits and giggles really, and to see if anything comes from it.

13. hahaha was browsing craigslist and look what i found:

hmmmm, maybe i could ask this dude if he can hook me up with some bud.....

has the same idea as me, posting adds looking for weed on craigslist.

hahahaa

14. lol four twenty connection = cop

15. Lol now that you say that, it just seems so obvious.

16. Stop looking for buds on craigslist and go to a college campus.

fixed.