Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding bud in Cabo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lurkalot, Oct 30, 2008.

1. I'm going to Cabo with my parents for a week, and I'm defiantly not gona goto mexico without smoking some bud. Anyone have any experience with finding there? I figured Cabo is a huge party destination for highschoolers/collegers so bud cant be that hard to find. Any advice?

2. Go to the first mexican or black guy standing on a main street with a backpack on and say "u got trees?"

3. Not the best idea with the cartels in mexico. But i walked into a shop and was looking at the pipe (they have sick ones and for cheap in mexico) and was offered weed but i kindly turned him down because i thought it wasn't worth the risk. So it not really hard to find. And just ask a store owner

4. Go into a pipe shop, buy a pipe, rolling papers, just something to smoke with.

Then, ask the guy that sells it to you "you know where i can get something to put in this?"

5. Lol, what if he says "Let me see what I have" and whips out 3 pounds of some white widow and ounces of some hash. :eek:

6. Then I'd say the problem is solved :smoke:

7. You could Prolly get a oz for a 20$ bill for some good Mexican land race sativa. Weed under like 5 grams is decrimalized in Mexico so it should be easy to find useable amounts

8. #8 Norcali, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    haha, woops

9. Lmaoooo at him getting his only replies on this thread almost 5 years after posting it!!

10. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']Lmaoooo at him getting his only replies on this thread almost 5 years after posting it!![/quote]

Lmaoo.i just noticed that shit.this is definitely a stoner website.haha

11. [quote name='"TokinUp"']

Lmaoo.i just noticed that shit.this is definitely a stoner website.haha[/quote]

Lol yea. Another thing too this dysm guy apparently has a thing for 5 year old threads this is like the 4th one i run into lol

12. Agreed; this is at least the third necro'd thread I've come across tonight.

13. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']Lmaoooo at him getting his only replies on this thread almost 5 years after posting it!![/quote]

It's alive!!

14. [quote name='"thatcelticsgame"'][/quote]

Lol...