Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a new dealer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mezzogogo, Sep 30, 2007.

1. So lately my guy has been only getting his hands on mids and frankly I'm sick of it most of my friends get their weed from him too so its not like I can really ask for them to hook me up any recommendations on how to score a new hook

2. just ask everyone you see if they have any for sale

3. Not supposed to be taking 'bout deals here :p

4. im in the same possition need a dealer cause i just moved countries. but yeh im in SC its a bit risky just asking any random so yeah id like to know too haha.

5. No, you're not supposed to talk about dealing weed, not asking for advice on how to find a dealer. Pretty big difference.

6. Any rasta themed hippie clothing. People smoking ciggartes. Just be discreet about it.