Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding A New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bradfordz, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I have been toking for like 6 months now and recently my house has burnt down (not my fault was eletrical problem) and i have moved and im in dire need of a new dealer. Any suggestions?

2. Go to an NA meeting. Those are held for getting laid and selling drugs. Oh, and helping people recover one memory at a time.

3. ^LMFAO
    If weed is popular in your area, just ask around. I did a few years back, the second person I walked up to was selling $10Gs.

4. go to a skatepark, I guaruntee there are some stoners.

5. You from bradfort? I've been there a few times. Go up to the people that look like they are stoners. If you see some typical asian guys on the street with their tracksuits or some hippy/stoner looking guys then just ask them. Best way is to ask around, if your lucky you'll get some super nice dank. Bradford is full of growers, unlike london where if someone grows they aren't usually that open about it.