Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a new dealer help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dubstep 420, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hi i had 2 dealers but 1 dissapeared 1 gota new phone

and im having trouble finding a new one becouse i got expelled in this year in 12th and none of my friends can hang cuz i got expelled so i dont know any body anymore or have anyones phone number.

please help

2. I can help you. Where are you from?

:wave:

3. Richmond Va

4. [quote name='"dubstep 420"']Richmond Va[/quote]

Awesome! Im about ten mins away from you!

5. [quote name='"dubstep 420"']were you?[/quote]

Highland Park..

6. [quote name='"dubstep 420"']Henrico..[/quote]

Cool.. What are you looking for??

7. weed
    oviously

8. sounded a little rude sorry

9. [quote name='"dubstep 420"']weed
    oviously[/quote]

How much weed obviously?

10. I need help too! Im in Atlanta and cant get any good buds..

11. lolol you better start doing this in a PM and delete this thread, asking for hookups is against the rules, not trying to be a dick just stop em from banning you. And good luck finding some bud dude.

12. [quote name='"Darkman6909"']I need help too! Im in Atlanta and cant get any good buds..[/quote]

Sure man! Where in atlanta? I have my own private jet and deliver all over the states!

13. how much for a quarter oz?

14. [quote name='"dubstep 420"']how much for a quarter oz?[/quote]

Thing is... I am currently only accepting gold for payment. I dont trust the american dollar anymore..

15. Im at the airport now can you drop it off for me at the whitecastle on peachtree st?

16. [quote name='"Darkman6909"']Im at the airport now can you drop it off for me at the whitecastle on peachtree st?[/quote]

Hmm ill be at peachtree and 5th in about 3 hours and a half.

17. You got probably trolled mate.