Finding A Friend

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by NeverMistakeMe, Sep 25, 2014.

1. It seems like I don't really make good friends, I don't generally have any very close friends I could rely on for anything. I have friends I hang out with sometimes, usually just smoke or drink together.
    But I want to find somebody who has a similar level of thinking of me. I consider myself very smart.
    I have lots of friends on Facebook i talk to a lot of people and interact with a lot of people online who are within my area but we generally don't get super closer and hang out a lot.
    I want to find somebody who can philosophize with me and make take something somewhere with me like a business or an idea for income.

(and if you didn't understand what I just said, it basically means that I am scared of speed bumps)

2. Do you work or go to school

Just talk to people

Eventually you'll become friends with the people.you share interests sith

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's tough for those who are a) introverted and b) think about different things other than video games, sports, drama going on in life and trying to figure out why someone did something..but life goes on luckily lol.

I don't have many people who truly share the same interests and are engaged through ideas and not just what they see before their eyes. My problem also stemmed from judging people very quickly and holding assumptions too long, which I have found are not good for the spontaneity of conversation. That being said, I'm on my own path and what and who will come into my life is completely in my control, so open yourself up, exhaust yourself talking to people if your an introvert and take a nap after:)

4. There is no way anyone has truely.unique interests

Just gotta find the cried you belong in. There are people that relate to.you

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i'm the same way brotha. toke to us

6. finding a real friend is hard. most people only give a fuck about themselves these days.

7. i have only a couple of friends that i can count on, only one out of them is like me, i mean smart and someone who i can relate to for being like me, i can just talk with him for hours after getting blazed or play chess for hours, since we both love it. i found the guy when i was in the 8th grade and we've been really close friends since then (i am in 12th grade atm). i met him through another one of my best friends back at the time and we just became like really good friends. guess i was really lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I have a few ideas that i've been waiting to share with someone and hopefully start a kickstarter with. They're nothing major but one I would like to see take off that involves mobile gaming. We can be business partners if you're really serious.

Taylor 2 Taylor  :D

9. I hear all of that man, I only have one really close friend would love to have a few more.

I have a few ideas if your ever down for discussing them!

Be happy 🐒

10. This bag of weed in front of me is my only friend. People come in and out of my life like a turnstile. Everyone I meet, ends up fucking me over one way or another. I'm miserable not having people I trust. Being a grower makes it worse. I wish I could get a shop/lab so that I could tinker. I look around as I smoke, no one, not even my wife will smoke with me, she grew out of it she says. Though this bag of weed doesn't answer me back, its my only friend.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Mate I'll smoke with you! In all honesty, you have a wife; I got dumped two months ago, joined the army and going in November, means I have to give up a good old friend cannabis aha.

Be happy 🐒

12. Oh belive me bro, I'm happy with my wife whom I love to death, but you see what I mourn is the loss of that connection. Sorry you got dumped. I'm a navy vet. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app