Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a doctor in Michigan

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by QwestGreen, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 QwestGreen, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm new here so if this has been asked a bunch feel free to chastise me lol. Im contemplating getting a card, but I don't really know what doctor to go to and whether it would be a simple process.
    I also kind of feel like an asshole reading most of your threads, because a lot of you have serious diseases and illnesses, while my problem's seem a lot more trivial. My knees, wrists, and back hurt, but it's never been severe enough for me to schedule a doctor's visit. Will this hamper my chances?
    I've also heard from friend's that there are some doctor's, especially in the Grand Rapids area, (where I'm from) who will write any & everybody up who books an appointment. Have you guys heard this too? Any suggestions for good doctors? Appreciate all responses in advance.

2. SPACED knows alot about this topic, I can link you to a thread where we discussed it a little bit. Ill find the link and post it.

I do know that there some are doctors in my area who do that whoever signs up for an appt gets a rec. It takes a while though. Im kinda talking from memory so im gonna find that thread. hopefully it has useful info

scroll down a little
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1036951-idk-what-do-blades.html