Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MetalguitarAD, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Hey peeps i live in Georgetown Kentucky...a kinda small town but no weed dealers...and the school i go to is kinda goody goody and theres no regular pot users so can any1 give me some advice on where or how to get some pot or atleast seeds???

2. GO to the nearest city bar start up a convo

Evry school had a dealer im sure.

3. think for yourself

4. Grow your own.

5. 14 year olds dont think for them selves....and even if i was old enough... Scott county is a dry county there are not bars to start conversations at...

6. I would grow my own if i had some seeds...thats what im sayin im starting at scratch...im building from the ground up...

7. Your 14? well their is your first mistake. This site is 18+.

8. I relized that....but i had nowhere else to turn...a couple of my best friends go to a different school where its actuly possible to hook up some weed, tried and the dude took the money but never gave the weed..i cant count on my friends so im trying different things such as this.....ban me from the site if u wish but if u really wanted pot and u were my age in my situation wouldent u be desperate too? And im not willing to wait 4 years to get pot...

9. See ya, buddy.

10. It sucks, but your just about to be kicked.

11. even if your 18, no one is allowed to give you a connect via grasscity even if they would...grow up a little, get your shit together, then find some bud (maybe order seeds online once your "of age")...otherwise, peace bro...

12. Well.....thx for the help u have given me.....

13. Good luck! You'll meet somebody who knows somebody soon enough ;)

14. Everyone everywhere smokes weed theres bound to be stoners at your school ( keep in mind that people dont have to have long hair and wear hemp hoodies to toke up, it could be anyone ).