Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a Dealer Antisocially

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carlewoy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. So, I've been smoking a good few years, but all of them were spent in one city where I had a reliable connection. I recently moved to the Danbury CT area, and I've realized I have no idea how to even start looking for new connections.

The thing is, I'm a pretty solitary guy. I keep to myself, I don't like big social events, and, frankly, it takes a hell of a lot to get me to go to one. Major social anxiety issues, basically.

I miss weed something fierce, but I've got no idea what to do here. Any suggestions, oh wise ones?

2. The only option so far is a trip back to your old place.
    All you can really do is force yourself to be social. People can't read minds you know.

Dont get straight to the point,weed.

Even if the person is a major dealer in town will tell you to fuck off. You wouldn't want a random person asking you for weed ,would you? It's just sketchy.

Depending on how desperate you really are, you could walk around with a shirt saying , '' Sell me weed '' .
    I really don't advise that being non-uniformed police could be anywhere and try to ''sting''(bust) you with weed from their evidence locker.

umm.. yeah, all i had to say is what not to do.

~Blazed~

3. im alot like the op here. im not much of a social guy and dont really have any friends, especially after relocating to an all new state. if you figure out the secret let me know man

4. oh shiT! im from brookfield ct , ct has dank just gotta look

5. OP, I would just go try to go to places where stoners go. You may be solitary or anti-social, but that doesnt mean that you cant drive down to the headshop and look at some glass. Just be careful about what you talk about in headshops, if you say "bong" they are legally aided to kick you out of the store or something like that.

Is there some kind of weed festival over there anytime soon? like on 4/20?
    That would be a great place...the only problem I see is that it would still be hard to find someone who sells in your area there though, but you could plan on buying bulk that day, like pick up an O or 2.

And probably my most useful advice, I would recommend going to concerts. Weed and Music go together like ham and cheese, people are always smoking at concerts. Just dont go to concerts that have security, you probably wont find a dealer, I am talking about ones that they hold in your downtown, and some local band plays or something.

6. At the risk of being too dumb for words, what are the magic words here then? I mean, obviously people at a head shop know where I can buy some, but how do I ask in a way that they tell me instead of kicking me out? :)

7. Don't ask out-right. Go there and browse for a bit, hell, maybe even buy something. As you're looking, spark up conversation (lololol spark up) with one of the other customers. Say things like "Got some good pieces here, eh?" but don't mention weed. If they seem pretty chill, make a joke like "So, gonna be smoking any "tobacco" later?" Throw in finger quotes if you feel obliged to do so. Take it from there depending what they say.

It's mighty risky, but hey.

8. Screw headshops, go to a campus. If you live Danbury University or some other state school with dorms, just go there and ask pretty much anyone that looks like they smoke. Chances are 90% of the people there smoke so you'll find someone who can help you out.

9. I wish. Only uni in town is a commuter campus.

10. I know what ya mean. When i used to go on vacation for the summer i always planned to find some herb. :D But then when you start to look for it, you dont know who to ask. Its hard you cant tell if someone is a mormon or a drug dealer :confused: lol just give it some time and im sure you will find atleast one connection. Happy weed hunting :bongin:

11. I had the same problem as you. However i used google to find this thing where i can get kool stuff brought to me in a magic box. So i dont even have to leave my house.:rolleyes:

12. I've actually done that, I always go into this new head shop to check stuff out, see if they got any good new pieces. One day the store was empty I asked the guy if he sells any little baggies of "tobacco" lol

13. I was in your position once
    Honestly find some good smokin buddies
    People that don't mooch always respect and all that good shit
    It's more fun this way, the giggles in a group are way better.

:smoking:

14. Asking how to find a dealer antisocially is kinda like asking how to get to Hawaii without flying. The answer is: very slowly. You got to put yourself out there. Face your fears.

15. hm...grow your own then?:smoking: either that or break out of your shell.:p

16. Go to a taco bell any time after midnight..

17. I know what you're going through but honestly the only advice to give you is to just get out there and outta your bubble. Thats the only way you'll be able to get some bud.

18. You really have to meet ppl otherwise they won't trust you and won't care whether or not you have weed.

I think it's a really bad idea to be a solitary stoner too much, i've seen ppl come back from 6 months of social isolation with weed and it aint pretty, they come back crazy and fucking weird. one of my female friends has spend the last 2 months or so getting smashed on hydro everyday and staying home watching tv all night, and she has changed a LOT you can't even have a normal conversation with her when shes sober anymore. she has no-one to tell her when the weed is dominating her life.

It's ok to enjoy it by yourself just be smart about it

I really think that you should have close friends to "keep you in check" so you don't go off the rails

use it to socialize it will make your life better

and that will also make weed easier to obtain

peace

19. :laughing:

20. get a girlfriend