Find out what side of the Brain you are using. (really trippy!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by giggleweed, Aug 16, 2008.

1. this is truth.

2. GOT IT. PRESS ALT and F4 at the same time and it switches

3. open it up in a gif editor, it isn't a trick gif, it is simply how your brain currently percieves it.

4. Holy shit!!

You're right.....

That does work...

5. counter clockwise, i use my left side of my brain. is this bad or what

6. bit of practice and i can make her go anyway i want

1. I call bullshit!
    2. She's spinning clockwise for me..
    3. How does this tell you?
    4. Im the kind of guy who needs xplinations. (Made up word where i need to pop a roll and figure out what that girl is really doing and what she means)

7. Oh, And you can see her nipples.

8. You're a tricky fella there.

9. i saw it go both ways, first clockwise, then counter. after watchin it switch for a while, i can only see it clockwise now... wicked frustrating!

10. I see it going both ways, pretty weird it goes clockwise more than counter though.

11. I'm sorry but...that means you have cancer. :(

12. dude same here man.. no matter how long or often i look. We are obviously super geniuses

13. thats not true...

14. originally i saw her counter clock wise but when i look away for a second and imagine her spinning the other direction she does... pretty crazy!

15. crazy shit both ways for me

16. Both ways. It's pretty incredible how the mind has the power to control so much. I am a firm believer in mind over matter and live as such.

17. if you don't realize it has nothing to do with left brain/right brain then you have no brain.

18. #80 METHOD_MAN, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    I can see her going clockwise, then I can make myself see her going the opposite way. I can't control between either clockwise or counter-clockwise, only the opposite of what I am presently seeing.

EDIT: ok nvm, after watching it again, I'm pretty sure the gif changes randomly