Find me an alternative?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FartSmoke, Aug 22, 2011.

1. #1 FartSmoke, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    Hello fellow blades,

I currently use a small metal pipe with a cap that screws onto the bowl. I absolutely hate metal pieces, the cap is the ONLY reason I use it. I love being able to load a bowl then just throw it in my pocket and hit it whenever I want to real quick.

I'd love to replace it with glass, but I don't know of any glass portable pieces as convenient as this. Is there any glass pieces that I could load up and stick in my pocket without the weed falling out?

EDIT**
    Before I get shit for using a metal pipe, it's ONLY my travel piece. I use the vape and my small glass bong at home.

2. Incredibowl m420 - Glass bowl, great hits and very portable/durable, no lid but can be packed tight

Fumo Pipe - Glass bowl option, great hits, similar to incredibowl but slightly better imo, no lid but can be packed tight

Jack Herer Pipe - Wooden, has a lid, 1 bowl pack supposedly gives a ton of hits.

Journey Pipe - Zinc alloy metal pipe with magnetic lid, probably best metal portable pipe imo and doesn't taste like metal, very easy to clean

If you want pure glass I would just get a small spoon/chillum/bat with a deep bowl that you can pack tight enough that it won't fall out or a dugout with a quartz glass bat.

3. Thanks a bunch! I'll rep ya when I'm on my PC. I'm looking into the Jack Herer pipe.

4. I have exactly what you need , it's basically the exact same thing as your pipe except it's completely glass
    000_0001.jpg

It's a straight shooter with a 14.4 glass on glass joint and a top piece with a small hole. here's the top piece
    000_0004.jpg

it works great because you can pack a bowl and go but it also stops the bowl from burning so there's not really any smell and the bowl lasts forever
    000_0006.jpg

I bought it a my LHS for like 15 bucks

5. Chillums work great for this, and its especially nice to find one with a carb. I have one shaped like a beer bottle that packs tight, and hits beautifully. I can carry it wherever i go, and hide it in seconds.

6. You can put some aluminum foil over the bowl of any small piece.. problem solved