Finally!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisnotreal, Jun 10, 2006.

1. I'M OFF PROBATION! after one of the longest years of my life, i've busted my ass and handled my shit. i'm finally off fucking probation. no more worrying about stupid bullshit anymore.

2. Thats awesome man, Time to go blow some cash on some weed lol. Have fun with, basically, a new life now lol.

Glad to hear the good news man. :)

3. Haha. Congrats.

4. Congrats!!!!! :hello: :wave: :hello:

5. Congrats man!!! ^_^ Here's a little +rep for makin' it through that crap! Rock on.

6. haha fuck yeah! i'll be 21 in like 10 days too. haha i'm going to do my best to stay out of trouble...

7. thanks man! you put me up to 4 bars!

8. Right on man. This mornin's bakin' goes out to you! :hello::smoking:

Edit: Your gauges are f*cking beautiful.

9. thanks man, i have some real cool wood ones in now. as soon as i get a camera again, i'll take some pics :)

10. Lookin' forward to seein' 'em. ^_^

I've decided to get into body piercing. I just ordered a few books and videos along with a $250 :)eek:) kit and some accessories. Haha. Who knows - maybe there might be a whole new career option in developement :rolleyes:. LoL

11. congrats man, i didnt realize we were so close in age... hell ya on turning 21!

12. i've often thought about it myself, i'm always hanging out at my buddy's tattoo shop, i'm not much of an artist, but i wouldn't mind piercing i guess...