Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shayne95, May 23, 2018.

1. I finally got a hold of some high CBD/low THC bud, I smoked two joints ( though shared with a friend ) and I'm not having a panic attack like I usually do! My heart's still beating fast as fuck but I'm actually enjoying this high and not having intense anxiety. Think I'm going to stick with these kind of strains.

Hope everyones having a solid night :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice, man! Those strains aren't exactly the thing I look for, but I know they help people quite a bit. Always awesome to find one you enjoy a lot.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. What was the strain ya ended up getting?

4. Thanks man! :D

It's a strain called "Applestar" never heard of it before I bought some. According to the site it has 9.8% THC and 23% CBD.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh never heard of it I use cbd strains daily harlequin and critical mass mostly

6. Would you recommend them?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah man totally I smoke for anxiety, stress, and pain. Harlequin is a sativa dominant strain and critical mass is an old indica strain

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wish I could choose strains especially higher CBD like that. I definitely can get anxiety from smoking but I take control of it instead of letting it control me and can reduce it pretty good and still enjoy the experience. Although reducing it from the get go or totally eliminating it would be much better.

BTW weed increases your heart rate man that's nothing to worry about don't let that worry you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you notice if your anxiety gets worse with sativas? I tend to stay away from sativa dominant strains because they can set off my anxiety but I find a nice high THC indica chills me out well and helps my anxiety a lot. My dispensary has a couple high CBD strains as well like Haleys Comet which is on sale for like 60 a quarter, but the high CBD strains don't help me quite as much

10. IMO you're enjoying this pot more because you're not smoking as much THC. I think if you had smoked less of what you had been smoking you'd have enjoyed that stuff just as much.

• Agree Agree x 2