Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finally tried this "green crack"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrghozt, Sep 1, 2011.

1. i gotta say it sure does live up to the hype...extremely potent, extremly tasty...great strain, will be posting picks of my pickup of 2 oz in the stash jar section in the next couple of hours...but yea, if u have access to this strain, give it a go for sure a+ grade imo

2. Meh, it was nothing special.:cool:

3. You will get tired of it, I did, the high is one dimensional, and strain tolerance builds up fast. Its puts your head up, but theres nowhere to go from there.

4. I think I got this by accident once. Looked like good bud crystally as hell. I hit that stuff and I couldn't fall asleep that night. My friends who hit also fell asleep but told me they had nightmares. Worked well in the vape though.

5. I dug some it up and vaped it. This is bomb stuff! I am beyond wrecked I feel like I'm going to fall over.

6. This strain is known to have somewhat of a caffeinated effect. Good stuff!

7. I had that stuff and I skate boarded all the home and couldn't stop staring at the street lights all I know is I tripped out, also I saw my dealer at the city fair or whatever at night but that stuffs good.

8. Pretty dank, potent, funky strain. i bought a gram from a street dealer a about a year ago and tht was the one and only time i got my hands on it. was a junior in hs so i smoked it before class with some buddies. strangely participated and talked alot in class really stoned lol

9. No way dude my dealer just picked up some green grack! I havent tried it yet but im excited to buy some

10. One of my favorite strains. Really green buds with lots of thrichomes.

11. i enjoyed green crack alot the one time i had it. was great for taking 1-2 hits and then going on with my day. just put me such a good, slightly energetic mood