Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally taking a break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grayman, Jan 8, 2017.

1. After going four years strong of smoking just about every day I'm finally taking a small break. I smoke some great stuff don't get me wrong, my tolerance is so high now I cannot get high unless i smoke 2-3 bowls. Day 1 is going great. Keeping busy with yard work and of course my job lol. I was just getting to the point where i no longer enjoyed smoking, I just started doing it out of habit and not wanting to not be high on my off time. Wish me luck blades.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. the benefits of taking a t break is when you go back to smoking, that first high hits you like a frieght train.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah man that's what I'm trying to accomplish. I live in a house full of pot heads. I just hate smoking only to feel as if i smoked a tiny roach.

4. Figured I'd let yall know i celebrated by passing my piss test baked.....mic drop

• Like Like x 1