finally some pics...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ok bare with me, i asked but i guess no1 knows how to lol, so im gonna try to upload them myself. if it doesnt work just bare with me please

Attached Files:

2. 2 more...

Attached Files:

3. there ya go...please tell me how they look. most are about 3 feet. Heres a description of each: they are all feminized purple power plants except for # 1 and #3, they are the same bagseed plant (it was started a month earlier so its a lil bigger) - any thoughts on sex?

1. bagseed - any guess on yeild and/or sex?
    2. bottom leaves turning yellow, any ideas why?
    3. same bagseed, any thoughts on sex?
    4. feminized purple powers, about 3 feet, i think starting to bud (u can tell if u look close at the top). any idea of a possible yeild?
    5 + 6 - two lsted purple powers - how do they look?

Ok guys i have finally for some pics, please evaluate them in any way possible. i have some more plants, but these give the general gist of most of them, there all about the same. Im really interested in a estimate at a possible yeild. i know its impossible to give exact, or even close, guesses, but just do your best please. i jus want to know if i can possiblly get a few ounces off each 1. thanks alot

4. i guess no1 has an estimate...on another site they said like 1/4 ounce, which kind of upsets me. does this seem plausble? o well thanks guys

5. 1. have no idea
    2. Nitrogen deficiency without a doubt. Add some nutes with a big amount of Nitrogen (N) for example NPK = 40-5-5 (40 is nitrogen)...
    3. about 50/50 chance, usually..
    4. dunno, 2-3oz maybe (complete guess sorry)
    5. good az

6. the plants in the pictures that are budding will yeild about 3.5 grams bone dry each:( this year the experiance you gain will be worth alot more then the crop.....next year put them out earlier and dig bigger holes!:wave:

7. u only think 3.5 grams? ollll man :confused:

8. lots...how big do those plants look like they are to u? there 3 feet but when i look at um on here, they dont seem to be. i guess i was hoping for a lil more than an 8th lol, but what do i know

9. fuck that man lol, that 4th picture of ur first pics u uploaded will have more then an 1/8th plus the other ones you have, besides theres still time for them to grow and flower even more...

:bongin: Dont worry, Be happy :bongin:

10. thanks for the guess guys. i guess now only time will tell, ill DEF let u know tho when its all over.