Finally some photos (dont laugh)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jimmyb420, Mar 18, 2007.

1. So basically you can see my hangers and shoe lace ghetto rig. Also a shot of the air circ. with silver pipe being the incoming air. Theres a shot of all three plants in row. Theres aslo a close up of the nute burn which is almost identical in all three. And you can see my stretching problems in two of them

Attached Files:

2. A transplant to 5 galon buckets with a new type of soil can anybody suggest a good mix? Im changing to two cfl lights and I want to try and extend that vent down to the floor to add some extra air flow on the plant. Would anyone suggest letting these grow for say 6 more weeks on 24/0 than when i start my flower cycle lst the main cola and begin 12/12 under an hps light just to add extra light to the lower half to possibley produce fuller buds. Would this have a negative effest on her? Well this is currently my plan any advice and opions will be much appreciated. thanx

3. personally i would use coco-peat and water with a 2 part ionic salt coco-nutrient (must be a coco-nutrient)... we don't sell mirical grow and other soils like that in australia because gimic products will never survive in our market ...... If you want control don't use soils that already contain slow release ferts ..... Ionic salts are already in a soluable form and can be absorbed by the plant immediately .... There are many types of coco-peat and some contain deadly levels of sulfur so always buy coco from a hydro store ..... I couldn't enlarge your pics man :( .... Nothing flowers better than HPS ....... compact fluro's are ok for the growth cycle if you have heat issues or power cunsumption problems ....but they will definately be alot slower and spindlier. Flowering under fluro's is a waste of time in my opinion because for the same risk of growing , it will take longer and you get about 80% less yeild ... and all you save is about 50 bucks on power.

4. frog guy is right. get em under an hps asap. I can't tell but it looks like ur sprouts are elongating man. Ur light is close enough but not powerful enough. Good luck dude.

5. coco peat huh? sounds good is it expensive? And yeah my plants are elongated and i cant figure out why my pics cant be enlarge any idea why? This floro is temp. for now until i get those cfls hopefully tuesday but i had to put up the flor for now because befor this i had incandescents on them which im pretty sure is the reason why there stretched. What is the exact type of coco peat that you used? Im new to this so im not sure what need.