Finally some flowers!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Magiggle, Aug 25, 2012.

1. #1 Magiggle, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    I have 14 girls outside this year and all of em are starting to flower! So i have already set a chop date of october 26th cause thats a but longer then 2 months after they started, im so excited tho because i havnt been doing to much work to the ladies, besides yesterday i trimmed any scronny dead looking bottem
    Branches to conserve the plants energy, heres a few of em! Any advice is rocking! Oops one of the pics is a double

strains:

1st pic is super silver haze

2nd 3rd and 4th pics are white widows

5th pic is the church

6th pic is ice cream

Attached Files:

2. #2 Magiggle, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    more pics

1st pic is crazy miss hyde

2nd pic is delahaze

3rd and 5th pics are big bangs

4th pic is cheese

i have 2 more big bangs at my buddies as well as a jack herrer that i cant get pics of atm, and then i forgot to take a picture of my sheherhaze which is a strain my buddy created!

Attached Files:

3. When did you start and what region are they growing in cause they are mighty tiny.

4. all the plants are very mature, 2-3 months id say, but what i did was start about 20 plants inside my tent in small pots, then instead of trying to get them as big as possible by transplanting when they needed it, i let them get root bound so they would build maturity without building size. And then i eliminated 6 that looked very weak compared to the rest. Then about 3-4 weeks ago i put them outside to get situated in the ground before flowering, and in my location i need nice short bushy plants to not be seen, so these are perfect. i am in southern ontario im expecting 1-2 pounds this harvest

5. They all look great, bud. Congrats on your grow! Hopefully you'll be getting a hefty harvest;)

6. Ahh OK makes sense you got to hide them I'm not use to that being in Nor Cal we grow the monsters here without abandon :)

7. [quote name='"Andy2552"']They all look great, bud. Congrats on your grow! Hopefully you'll be getting a hefty harvest;)[/quote]

Thanks man! Im hoping she will all go smooth

8. my super silver haze hasn't showed flower yet. im starting to get worried she's not going to be done until christmas lol. im in western ky so im sure that has something to do with the late bloomage?

9. [quote name='"hoppnessmonster"']my super silver haze hasn't showed flower yet. im starting to get worried she's not going to be done until christmas lol. im in western ky so im sure that has something to do with the late bloomage?[/quote]

How long u expect ur super silver to take to flower? It would probably take 11-12 weeks?

10. idk if u can grow till 26 october in southern ontario because it might get to cold, if it gets below 0 celcius ur plants could be damaged from frost, I'm growing in southern Quebec and i have to harvest late september early october because of frost problems

11. ya il just go with the flow, your about 3-4 hours north of me and this year has been very warm compared to others, i feel like we wont have frost down here until november

12. going to check on em late tonight early tmrw morning so i will have an update tmrw, hopefully they have exploded.

13. [quote name='"Magiggle"']going to check on em late tonight early tmrw morning so i will have an update tmrw, hopefully they have exploded.[/quote]

Here are some updated pics! Il only post what looks alot better then last time!

First is church, second is white widow, 3rd is super silver!

Attached Files: