FINALLY!!! Shroom chocolates!

Discussion in 'General' started by straitsb, May 15, 2004.

1. I got some finally! Just in time too, with nothing to do tomorrow, hell yea. So yea.. I'm going to be trippin tonight :D

question though.. think it'll hit me quicker if I straight out eat it, or let it melt in my mouth?

2. Congratulations straitsb. Mushrooms are an awesome thing.

Personally, I'd rather get them straight up, not in chocolate bars. That way you know for sure how much you're eating. Did your dealer tell you how much were in each bar?

And as for letting it melt, that shouldn't do anything really, thats just the chocolate melting, not the mushrooms. Just chew them up nicely and hold them in your mouth for a while.

Have fun. :hippie:

3. I would rather have them straight up too, but this was all I could get for the time. I was told half of one would do me good, and it did, but I decided to go ahead and take the other half. It's a nice ass high, I didn't ever really realize that the blunt I smoked early had wore off. Everything really stands out, and every situation has it's own atmosphere. I want some more :D I could never work on this shit though. It's so much easier to type on this shit :)