Finally Registered!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by churfinmilkduds, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hey all! I've been reading the grasscity forums for some time now, but I just registered. Finally! Anyway, I'm a seasoned smoker that lives in Laramie, WY. I attend the University of Wyoming, seeking a degree in Chemistry, and the only way I make it through the boring classes is by sharing a bowl with my roommates. Well, that's me in a nutshell! Oh, and the piece in my signature was a project my roommates and I did when we were bored on a Sunday. It's amazing! I look forward to spending some more time on the forums with everyone!

-churfinmilkduds

P.S. - If you're from Laramie, PM me! I love to meet people and share a bowl, pretty much any time! :smoke:Peace!:smoke:

2. Welcome! Nice intro glad to have ya here.

3. Hell yeah man I'm one of churfin's roommates! I just started spending time here so I figured I'd join. I've only been smoking for a little over a year but I'm making up for lost time fast haha. The only way I can concentrate on classes is if I rip our killer homemade bong. I'm all about social smoking and enjoying life as it comes. Peace!

4. sup dude
    i just registered today
    im also attending the university
    maybe i'll see you around sometime

5. Nice to meet you man, I just registered the other day as well. I live up in Gillette however, ha.