Finally putting up a milk shot

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gumby420, Mar 12, 2011.

1. So this is my first milk video since i joined, took me for ever to figure it out, im no so good with computers. but here its is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtj36taBhX0"]YouTube - Illadelph A/C VIP Bong 6 Tree Perc Smoking some platinum grape ape with a few dabs of og wax on top[/ame]

i couldnt figure out how to make the video here so just click the link if that works.

2. oh nice the video automatically showed up.....there ya go.....

3. Nice tube man, and nice milk.
    Seemed like you held that shit in forever though, lol.
    :bongin:

4. ^5-10 second rule, ain't it?

Nice bong man

5. always :D

6. More like 3-5, 6 max, but sure lol.

Irregardless, nice tube.

7. i like that AC. whered you pick it up from?

8. just an older model illadeph ac. got it at my lhs for like 140

9. haha i actually just watched it again and i clear it at 28 sec and exhale at 38 sec. so it actually is ten seconds.

10. Yes that's pretty much my point exactly lol ;).
    No need for anything after 5 seconds, I guess 6 if you're feelin' for it.
    But hey I'm not knocking you or anything, just pointed it out in a nice way.

11. word, its funny cause i held it in extra long thinking people would hate on it for not being held in long enough and instead its for too long....oh the irony

12. you cant do anything right on the internet ... lmaoo

13. haha for real

14. Props on the subtle brag of having a volcano. Any volcano owner can spot a filling chamber, lol.

15. haha well i do have my volcano as my profile pic but nice catch on the filling chamber, definitely an owner