Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally moving living spaces...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddoolin, May 12, 2011.

1. So I can smoke whenever I feel like it. At least for the next 5 days, I won't have anybody looking over my shoulder. After getting kicked out of my apartment I've been living with "family friends" for the past month. WELL NO MORE OF THAT SHIT. :D

I'm about to be high as hell for the next 5 days. CHEERS.

2. why only 5 days? are you moving out or are they out of town?

3. Normally during the school year, I live in my own apartment and go home to Florida for the summer to live with my family. I got kicked out of my apartment so I was living here with these family friends. My brother is coming to town to pick me up and I'll stay with him for 5 days before we go back to Florida.

Then, no smoking again. Depressing.

4. Would Pac of said, no smoking again? Get real dude seriously...fuck yo family and get hiiiiigh:smoke:

5. Yeah look where 2pac is now tho