Finally Harvested!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scough, Feb 26, 2007.

1. here's my final resting place for my new buddies..........all jars are Strawberry Cough and ONE jar is OG x Master Kush..........The smell and sights are pretty damn good........here's a pic of my curing jars for the next couple weeks, and a pic of a dried OG x Master kush bud..............total harvest was around 100 grams.........not too bad...........around 3 ounces of the strawberries, and a 1/2 oz of the kush............what ya think??

Attached Files:

2. Nice harvest! I am about two weeks out on harvesting cali skunk and freebies from bank. Can't fukcing wait!

3. If you can, I'd get more jars and put less buds in each jar.

4. Looks like somebody had a great dank harvest.

5. dam man, nice harvest wouldnt mind 3 oz of sc right now :)

6. looks VERY nice , great harvest ... I need to try me some of that Cough ... very nice trich production.:hello:

7. damn that looks dank as hell

8. What do I think?

YOU are my Jedi Master! :D

Great harvest & thanks for the detailed pictures.

Cheers Al

9. Looks good. Kudos

10. enjoy that shit

11. Send a jar, I'll sample and let you know. Just kidding - looks absolutely great man, enjoy that bud!

12. Ooooh nice. +rep

13. yoooooooooooooooo my boy has some strawberry cough seeds n he said they r some good bud

can u tell me a bit about those seed?
    is it good weed, easy grow, high yeild?

14. he told me 2 pounds per plant but that must be a hydro system ?

15. Either that or it was an outdoor plant.

16. must definately be an outdoor plant to get 2 lbs per plant...........guess you COULD do it indoors if you vegged for like 6-12 months or so..............I vegged mine about 5 weeks from seed before flowering.......great conditions and growth would yield around 2 oz. in that time frame........My strong one gave me around 1.75 oz, and it had some amazing growth.............

17. beautiful buds.. enjoy....

18. i wish i was you

19. Beautiful harvest!!!! Im happy 4 u,