Finally got some shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pass_the_joint, May 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    I finally got my hands on some shrooms. I picked up an ounce for $125 bucks since they are definitely really hard to come by. I figure I will put the shrooms I don't eat in a tupperware container and keep them in the fridge for the next time I want to trip. How many shrooms did you guys eat for your first time? I have heard that a half eighth is a decent trip and a whole eighth is pretty mind blowing. Should I smoke weed during the entire trip? Thanks alot guys, I'll be sure to write up a trip report!

2. half an eighth, maybe 2 grams is the way to go

I like to smoke before it sets in because it cures the nausea

3. Eat an eighth. Half an eighth is almost ALWAYS a waste, unless you got some super boomers. Who eats shrooms to have a decent trip? Go all out and have fun...you won't die. As long as you keep your cool you'll be golden

4. Not true.
    I ate a half 8 my first time and tripped face.
    Do not go all out on your first trip.

And DEFINITELY smoke weed!!
    If an hour has passed after eating, pack of a bowl and it will kick-start your trip.

5. its not a bad idea to pop a few tums before you eat em. and yeaa smoking trees is deff a good idea, like dutchmaster said it will jump start your trip, and also it seems that it helps intensify the trip, as well as calm you down if you need too. at least thats the effect it has on me. the calming down is more for acid trips than shroomies tho

6. #6 borked, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    I've done shrooms a few times now, im 6'0 225 and half-eighth and an eigth worked good. For your first trip I'd recommend 2grams worth.

DON'T SPLIT up the shrooms, this is a waste. You're body builds tolerance to the psylocibin very fast. Decide how much you're gonna take, and take it all AT ONE TIME. THrow the 2grams or whatever in your mouth and chew it up into a fine paste(the taste is bad, but suck it up..its worth it) hold it in your mouth swishing it around or like snuff, for a little bit(5-10mins) then swallow. ALSO i'd recommend doing it on an empty stomach(fasting for 8hours before you trip).

Nausea is common, but I have yet to puke.
    OJ/Vit C will not enhance your trip
    MILK will help bring ya down if you're freaking.

If ya start to lose your cool, remember all of its JUST the DRUG you took, its supposed to do all that weird stuff to ya.

I've always had a good time on shrooms, except for my last trip..I thought I was mentally prepard for the next step and I ate a quarter to myself. I completely lost it. milk helped.

If the first trip was successful and you're ready for your next adventure. Try ingesting an eighth by yourself, make sure you wait 3-5days before your next trip tho. Otherwise you'll have to eat twice as much to get high. thus..wasting your muckies.

7. Well my first time I ate mushrooms with one other friend, we each had half an eighth. We were walking around outside and heading downtown when they kicked in. They were very strong, and I had nice visuals. I don't recommend a full eighth your first time like some of the others have said, because they can really kick your ass. After you finish your first trip, you will really respect them.

Also, I get a little nausea each time I trip, but it's pretty easy to deal with for me. Maybe for your first trip, you shouldn't smoke. If you do, it will be harder to know when the mushrooms kick in, and some people claim that it makes the trip a little cloudy. Maybe just smoke your second time?

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Have fun!

8. 2.5g the first time. Trust me :D

9. Have 2-3 grams and chug some OJ

10. #10 pass_the_joint, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    Thanks for all the replies, guys! I'm gonna eat 2.5 grams tomorrow and I might smoke some weed, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Either way, I can't wait to trip. I have been trying to get some shrooms for about a year now, and I was supposed to have some a few weeks ago and I'm not entirely sure what happened there. I will definitely update you guys when the time comes

edit: I meant smoke some weed not the shrooms themselves haha :smoking:

11. smoking won't do anything. heat destroys the psychoactive properties in the muckie! just eatem, save the smoke for the green.

12. yeah dont bother smoking them, its just a waste of fungus

13. Man I took a full 1/8th, my first hallucinogen, and at school lol. It was so awesome.

14. Just ate 2.5 grams and smoked a joint. I'm going for a walk :)

I'll update when I get back

15. No way, I took a piece of bread with crunchy PB and put them in that and ate it down. Never even had to taste them.

16. Wow. That was definitely different. I was walking through a familiar path in the woods near my house and everything just seemed different and beautiful like I was seeing it for the first time. I had a very nice body high with a wonderful tingling sensation everywhere. I closed my eyes and was amazed at the colors. I just felt completely calm and content and it was great. I am excited to explore more psychedelics now, and I am definitely looking forward for my next trip.

17. #17 Alphå, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Isn't the idea of experiencing something familiar for the first time intriguing? It can apply to whatever you want during your trip, since your senses are in overdrive. I remember when I saw fire for the first time. Man was it amazing.

Sounds like you're an aspiring psychonaut. Read up on some psychedelic literature (PM me and I can e-mail or host a few great eBooks for you) and get ready for some introspection. Just be careful to not abuse them.

18. fuck that shit, do at LEAST a eight

19. Good news! I doubt you would have had the same wonderful experience if you overdid it(say 3.5+grams). What you described to me was a fairly light trip, now wait at least 3 full days(id wait 5 to be safe) and take an eighth, use the tolerance break as time to gather essentials for your next trip to make it awesome. IE: Trippy fun cartoons, glowsticks, or scout out an area you'd like to trip in.

I always drive out and up a 4x4 trail to a point that overlooks my city, and gives me a better view of the sky. I take my shrooms hour before sunset, because well.. I can't put into words what happens when you watch day turn to night on a belly full of magical muckies. It's just :D

and i'll take a quarter off your hands for my contributions to this thread :)

20. Yo man, would you be down to send some of those ebooks you have my way?